Benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, deals, discounts and credit to spend in the bar or spa are available at Grand Hyatt hotels & resorts if you book with specialist agents. You can also get the same upgrades, free breakfast and $100 credit at Park Hyatt hotels.
You would be amazed how many luxury travellers miss out on these free hotel perks. In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritised for free breakfasts, upgrades and more, on your next booking at any Grand Hyatt Hotel. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
Grand Hyatt hotels partner Virtuoso branded travel agents including our Luxury Travel Concierge and the American Express Finest Hotels & Resorts program. Crucially, you do NOT need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
If you want to book a room or a suite at a Grand Hyatt hotel, we can advise on the hotel and rooms you might want to select. You can also go to the Grand Hyatt website direct to decide on rooms, rates and dates. Then book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, or Amex Finest Hotels & Resorts or another Virtuoso agent.
By booking via any of these agents, you will benefit from the following perks at every Grand Hyatt Hotel:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary welcome gift
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Find Grand Hyatt Hotels Promotional Offers & Deals
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at Grand Hyatt hotels which can be found when your search for dates on their reservations pages.
Taking the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong as an example, you can spend your World Of Hyatt points here at a cost of 33,000 points per night, you can spend HK$1,167 + 12,500 points for a base room or you can spend around HK$2,800 + 3,000 points for a Club room with access to their fantastic Club Lounge. It is also worth looking out for seasonal offers.
Other Grand Hyatt hotels that offer these benefits that we have also reviewed include:
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong & Club Lounge
- Grand Hyatt DFW
- Grand Hyatt Santiago Review
- Grand Hyatt Sanya Haitang Bay Resort and Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
- Grand Hyatt Doha
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta
- Grand Hyatt Muscat
- Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai, India
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.