Benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, deals, discounts and credit to spend in the bar or spa are available at Park Hyatt hotels & resorts if you book with specialist agents. You can also get the same upgrades, free breakfast and $100 credit at Grand Hyatt hotels.
You would be amazed how many luxury travellers miss out on these free hotel perks. In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritised for free breakfasts, upgrades and more, on your next booking at any Park Hyatt Hotel. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
Park Hyatt hotels partners Virtuoso branded travel agents including our Luxury Travel Concierge and the American Express Finest Hotels & Resorts program. Crucially, you do NOT need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
If you want to book a room or a suite at a Park Hyatt hotel, we can advise on the hotel and rooms you might want to select. You can also go to the Park Hyatt website direct to decide on rooms, rates and dates. Then book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, or Amex Finest Hotels & Resorts or another Virtuoso agent.
By booking via any of these agents, you will benefit from the following perks at every Park Hyatt Hotel:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary welcome gift
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Find Park Hyatt Hotels Promotional Offers & Deals
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at Park Hyatt hotels which can be found when your search for dates on their reservations pages.
Taking the Park Hyatt Vienna as an example, you can spend your World Of Hyatt points here at a cost of 25,000 per night, 12,500+127€ per night which is a good deal, or you can spend 460€ for a night at this hotel, or you can take advantage of various seasonal offers.
Other Park Hyatt hotels that offer these benefits include:
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar which we have reviewed
- Park Hyatt Beijing, China
- Park Hyatt Changbaishan, China
- Park Hyatt Guangzhou, China
- Park Hyatt Hangzhou, China
- Park Hyatt Ningbo Resort and Spa, China
- Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort which we have reviewed
- Park Hyatt Shanghai, China
- Park Hyatt Chennai, India
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa which we have reviewed, India
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad, India
- Park Hyatt Niseko, Hanazono, Japan
- Park Hyatt Tokyo, Japan
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap, Cambodia which we have reviewed
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Park Hyatt Busan, South Korea
- Park Hyatt Seoul, South Korea
- Park Hyatt Bangkok, Thailand
- Park Hyatt Saigon, Vietnam
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra – A Park Hyatt Hotel
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts (pictured above)
- Park Hyatt Vienna, Austria, which we have reviewed
- Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, France
- Park Hyatt Hamburg, Germany
- Park Hyatt Milan, Italy
- Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow
- Park Hyatt Mallorca, Spain, which we have reviewed
- Park Hyatt Zurich, Switzerland
- Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas
- Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires which we have reviewed.
- Park Hyatt Mendoza
- Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa, Saudi Arabia
- Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas, United Arab Emirates
- Park Hyatt Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa, California
- Park Hyatt Los Angeles at Oceanwide Plaza, California
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, Colorado (for ski)
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Park Hyatt New York
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.