From March 24, 2018, Delta One Business Class will launch on its Airbus A330 aircraft on flights from New York-JFK, Atlanta and Detroit to London-Heathrow.
The A330 aircraft, which are equipped with Wi-Fi and feature 34 fully flat bed seats in the Delta One cabin will bring Delta’s onboard customer experience to a new level as well as increase the number of seats on these U.S. routes to London-Heathrow. Highlights of Delta’s A330 service on-board service include:
- Fully flat bed seats in the Delta One cabin, arranged in a ‘herringbone’ configuration with individual aisle access
- Chef-curated meal options in Delta One, featuring locally sourced ingredients and regionally-inspired meals in the Main Cabin, served with complimentary beverages
- Customizable TUMI amenity kits in Delta One, plus a sleep kit with travel essentials for passengers in the Main Cabin and Delta Comfort+
- Complimentary in-flight entertainment with Delta Studio at every seat, including Hollywood titles, over 1,000 hours of TV, music and games
- Wi-Fi available for purchase
- RFID checked baggage tracking updates available direct to mobile devices through the Fly Delta App
In addition, beginning March 25, 2018, Virgin Atlantic and Delta will optimize their schedule between New York-JFK and London-Heathrow to offer eight daily frequencies. Virgin Atlantic will operate six daily services and Delta two, providing customers with conveniently timed flight choices throughout the day.
The joint venture partnership between Delta and Virgin Atlantic continues to grow. The airlines’ joint summer 2018 schedule includes a total of 37 peak daily nonstop flights between the U.S. and the U.K. Of these, 26 flights will operate between London-Heathrow and popular U.S. destinations such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta and Washington, D.C. and 11 flights will operate between Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast, London-Gatwick and Edinburgh to popular U.S. cities.
Below you will find my most recent review of Delta One Business Class & Delta One Premium Select- you can draw your own conclusions.
In this trip report, I review what is on offer if you fly Delta A350 Premium Select, which is Delta’s Premium Economy in the new A350 pictured above. Read More.
It is worth reading my tips on how to find cheap First or Business Class international flight tickets to and from North America for a way to save money on your next First or Business flight booking along with my best airlines to fly to Europe in Business Class and my top 10 Business Class Airlines.
COPYRIGHT 2014 - 2023 LUXURYTRAVELDIARY.COM REPRODUCTION WITHOUT CONSENT FORBIDDEN.
Note: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.