A voyage with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection offers one of the world’s most luxury cruise experiences. With sailings currently focusing on Europe and the Caribbean, there is no better way to explore idyllic small ports. Add in that you can actually swim and water sport off the back of the yacht, you can literally dive off the back of this monstrous yacht, and the Ritz-Carlton Collection provides a cruise experience like no other.
They say, “Enlivened and enlightened, marvel at the beauty of the world through fresh eyes. Live untethered, live fully.”
Some of the best hotels in the world are Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts. The best way to get a discount, special offers, free benefits and ultimately the cheapest rate at a Ritz-Carlton hotel is to book with an official Ritz-Carlton Stars travel agency.
If you book your cruise on the Ritz-Carlton website direct, you may not get the best deal. Book your next Ritz-Carlton stay or cruise via our luxury travel concierge and we can secure you free loyalty-style benefits (on top of your own status and membership benefits), room upgrades and perks, for no extra cost. See what our clients say about us and how thrilled they are with the extra benefits we provide at no extra cost. Typically, our free benefits include:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Spa or Food and beverage credit of $100 USD per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary welcome gift
Evrima is the first of the Ritz-Carlton yacht collection, and it sets sail in 2021. The delayed first yacht in the Ritz trio, Evrima, makes her Ritz-Carlton cruise debut in Europe.
Evrima means discovery. Measuring 624 feet in length and accommodating no more than 298 guests, Evrima has one of the highest space ratios in luxury cruising, with 85.2 square feet of space per guest.
- luxury all-suite accommodations
- multiple dining experiences, including
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- beverages in-suite and throughout the yacht
- onboard activities and entertainment
- onboard gratuities
- 149 suites, each with private ocean-view terrace
- highest percentage of larger suites in luxury cruising
- two owner’s suites, each with private whirlpool
- lofts and combinable suites with flexible configuration
- superior guest amenities
In a press release, Ritz-Carlton, which is part of Marriott International, announced that it “will be bringing its award-winning luxury hotel brand’s service and timeless style to sea.” Each custom-built yacht offers space for just 298 guests with 149 suites. Each suite will have its own balcony, and there will be several luxurious duplex penthouses.
All suites are designed for two (2) guests, but many can be connected to satisfy families’ needs or to appeal to meeting planners. An innovative system offers the flexibility to transform connecting suites into larger spaces by removing a wall panel.
All connecting suites include:
- an expanded private terrace
- two luxury custom king bed sleep systems
- two in-suite safes
- two double vanity bathrooms, each with a modern shower
- three digital flat screen televisions
- two in terrace-to-terrace configurations
The Marina, which is the deck that gives you direct ocean access, offers:
- direct access to the water from deck 3
- complimentary watersports during port days while at anchor*
- windsurf boards
- snorkeling accessories
2021 and 2022 proposed cruise itineraries are outlined in the photos section (click on “photos” on the image above).
We outline how to book the best deal on a Ritz-Carlton cruise:
1. Get Free Benefits With A Luxury Travel Agent
Get extra free benefits over and above, earning your Marriott Bonvoy points and benefiting from your Bonvoy status.
Your status with the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty scheme is irrelevant. Book via our luxury travel agency, which is an official ” Ritz-Carlton Stars” travel agency, and you get benefits from your very first booking at Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts or cruises. It really is that easy, and the rates you pay will usually be the same as those on the Ritz-Carlton website.
2. Earn & Redeem Marriott Rewards On Ritz-Carlton Cruises
Marriott Rewards members can earn points, elite night credits, and receive elite benefits at The Ritz-Carlton hotels. Members can also redeem points for free nights at The Ritz-Carlton hotels. So it would seem possible (although this has not been confirmed) that these cruises will earn Marriott Bonvoy Rewards. Equally, it seems that you should be able to redeem rewards for a trip, although in reality, if the cruises are super popular, management may decide not to offer them on points.
3. Early Discounts
Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts run at a high occupancy rate. I would expect the same of their cruises. I regularly recommend clients to book their stays with our luxury travel concierge as soon as the rates come out. It is simply not worth holding out for a last-minute Ritz-Carlton discount. Noteworthy discounts are unlikely given the limited number of cabins on these luxury cruise ships.
4. Don’t Book Last Minute
At the last minute, you are unlikely to be able to book the cheapest cabin, as the cabin you wanted may have sold out, so you might be left paying a premium for a premium cabin size that you don’t need.
5. Stay Shorter
It sounds obvious when you say out loud, but booking a shorter cruise will be cheaper overall than booking a long voyage.
6. Stay Longer
While booking a shorter cruise will be cheaper overall than booking a long voyage. If you book a more extended cruise, you will likely get the price per night down per cabin.
7. Book An All Inclusive Cruise
You are in luck with Ritz-Carlton. All their cruises offer an all-inclusive fare, including beverages, tips, all dining, Wi-Fi, a personal concierge, and more.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection fares include:
- Oceanview accommodations with a private balcony, which The Ritz calls a “terrace.”
- A dedicated Personal Concierge
- All dining at multiple restaurants as well as 24-hour in-suite room service
- Free beverages (all nonalcoholic, bottled water, coffee, and tea plus select wines and liquors) throughout the yacht and in your suite
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment
- A marina-style platform with access to nonmotorized watersports while at anchor
Onboard gratuities for housekeeping, dining, and bar staff
8. Take advantage Of The Free Amenities
Upon arrival at your suite, a chilled bottle of Grande Marque Champagne, Moët et Chandon, Brut Impérial, Non-Vintage will greet you. Enjoy the bottle on your private balcony before getting to know the intricacies of your cabin.
All suites offer a king-size bed with high-end Frette linens, digital flat-screen TV, a minibar stocked with your preferences, and an in-suite safe. Each suite has a Nespresso machine and a selection of complimentary specially roasted coffee and teas from Illy Cafè and Dammann Frères. If you want hypoallergenic pillows, those are available upon request. The bathroom features a double vanity, luxury bath amenities, robes and slippers, a vanity mirror, and a hairdryer.
So much is included on this cruise that you might not find the need to pay for extra services such as the spa. Equally, you can pocket any toiletries that you don’t use. Don’t feel bad about taking unused mini-bottles home if you don’t use them. You paid for them!
9. Promo Codes
If you are an employee of a company like Goldman Sachs, Bank Of America, IBM, AAA, or the government, you might be able to take advantage of special discounts. That said, Ritz-Carlton cruises are aimed at the leisure traveler, so there may be none.
10. Pick A Cheaper Cruise
Some cruises will be more popular than others, so book a cheaper itinerary to save some cash.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor. Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.