The Dorchester Collection of hotels has a loyalty club called The Dorchester Diamond Program. This gives guests loyalty style benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa. Crucially, you can benefit from free breakfast and upgrades at Dorchester hotels whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
Dorchester Diamond Program Loyalty Club
If you want loyalty style benefits on your next hotel stay at a Dorchester Collection hotel, the only way to do this is by booking through a Diamond Program travel agency. Our Luxury Travel Concierge travel agency is a member of the official Dorchester Diamond Program. This loyalty club is not a consumer loyalty club, it is a travel agent club and it enables us to share our benefits with you.
The good news is that, because we are a Diamond Program Partner, our benefits are prioritised over those of any other agency so tend to be better than the benefits other agents can offer. In addition, you do NOT need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
When you book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, you will get our preferred partner complimentary benefits which typically include:
- Daily full breakfast for up to two per bedroom
- Food and beverage credit of USD100 per stay
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary welcome gift
Find Dorchester Collection Promotional Offers
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at Dorchester Collection hotels which work like a promo code and that you can take advantage of when you book with us. Offers can be found on the website direct, or we can share the offers we have access to via email. The offers depend on the dates and the season you want to book.
The Dorchester Collection offers a number of hotels and you will get benefits at all these hotels including:
- The Dorchester in London, which offers accommodation of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Hyde Park or the hotel’s landscaped terraces
- 45 Park Lane in London
- Coworth Park in Ascot which offers the Georgian charm of the original Coworth Park’s manor house estate
- Le Meurice in Paris, where opulence and comfort are not confined to the hotel’s public areas alone. Every room and suite is a spacious, peaceful oasis of calm, providing guests with the ultimate in luxury
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris with 154 spacious rooms and 54 suites which showcase French taste. Decorated primarily in Louis XVI style, with 2 Art Deco-themed floors, everywhere is delicately scented with amber
- Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan, decorated to blend the warm and elegant atmosphere of 19th-century Lombard interior designs, with the unobtrusive integration of modern technology
- Hotel Eden in Rome, which, since 1889, offers the art of being. More that 120 years old but the Eden does not “look its age”
- The Beverly Hills Hotel with rooms and suites are decorated in a contemporary style with an emphasis on comfort, elegance and state-of-the-art facilities
- Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles which is surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens and exotic flowers, The Beverly Hills Hotel has 208 rooms and suites including 23 one-of-a-kind bungalows
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.