Benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts, and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa are easy to book at The Dorchester Collection of hotels if you know-how.
You would be amazed by how many luxury travelers miss out on these free hotel perks. In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritized for free breakfasts, upgrades, and more, on your next booking at any Dorchester Collection Hotel. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
Which Dorchester Collection Hotels Can I Get These Benefits?
The Dorchester Collection offers a number of hotels and you will get benefits at all these hotels including:
- The Dorchester in London, which offers accommodation of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Hyde Park or the hotel’s landscaped terraces
- 45 Park Lane in London
- Coworth Park in Ascot which offers the Georgian charm of the original Coworth Park’s manor house estate
- Le Meurice in Paris, where opulence and comfort are not confined to the hotel’s public areas alone. Every room and suite is a spacious, peaceful oasis of calm, providing guests with the ultimate in luxury
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris with 154 spacious rooms and 54 suites which showcase French taste. Decorated primarily in Louis XVI style, with 2 Art Deco-themed floors, everywhere is delicately scented with amber
- Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan, decorated to blend the warm and elegant atmosphere of 19th-century Lombard interior designs, with the unobtrusive integration of modern technology
- Hotel Eden in Rome, which, since 1889, offers the art of being. More than 120 years old but the Eden does not “look its age”
- The Beverly Hills Hotel with rooms and suites are decorated in a contemporary style with an emphasis on comfort, elegance and state-of-the-art facilities
- Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles which is surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens and exotic flowers, The Beverly Hills Hotel has 208 rooms and suites including 23 one-of-a-kind bungalows
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
The Dorchester Collection partners directly with a small number of Virtuosos agencies including our own Luxury Travel Concierge. This means that we have priority privileges at this luxury hotel brand. You also do not need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
If you want to book a room or a suite at The Dorchester Collection, we can advise on the hotel and rooms you might want to select. You can also go to the website direct to decide on rooms, rates, and dates. Then book through our Luxury Travel Concierge to get our complimentary benefits.
You will benefit from the following perks (TBC at the time of booking) at every Dorchester Collection Hotel by booking with our travel concierge:
- Daily breakfast for two (full breakfast or continental breakfast, depends on the hotel)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD on the Food & Beverage or The Spa to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Find The Dorchester Collection Promotional Offers
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at some Dorchester Collection hotels which you can take advantage of. You will find these deals on their websites and can book them with us to additionally benefit from our complimentary perks.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.