Coronavirus is changing everyone’s behavior. Armani Hotels & Resorts has strengthened its prevention and safety procedures in response to the ever-changing pandemic to ensure that you can visit their hotels knowing that they take your safety seriously. This magnificent hotel will re-open its doors to overnight guests from 27 August.
Armani Hotel Dubai and Armani Hotel Milano are partnering with Bureau Veritas Group, a world leader in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility.
Guests staying at any of the Armani Hotels can be assured of the highest hygiene standards, and that additional security measures have been added to their procedures, such as:
- All hotel rooms will be sanitized and disinfected. After each guest’s departure, the housekeeping staff will fully sanitize and seal your room
- All “high contact” areas will be treated daily with additional, professionally certified products effective against Covid-19
- Touchless experiences across check-in, check-out, and in their Armani Restaurants will be offered
- Armani/SPA will operate in line with the health and safety guidelines issued by the authorities, while the relaxation area and the sauna will remain close until further notice
- Sensor-based sanitizing stations and information signage have been installed across the hotel to keep everyone updated on the most current information
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures will be followed by their fully trained staff and applied to our back of house areas
In an effort to provide guests with the utmost peace of mind, Armani Hotel Dubai has established a strategic partnership together with Kings College Hospital, with the aim to provide immediate access to high-quality, trusted healthcare should it be required.
Beyond the extensive safety procedures related to Covid-19, Armani Hotel Dubai is a truly fabulous hotel to try. It was the first hotel designed by Giorgio Armani, in collaboration with leading property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, in Burj Khalifa.
Since opening, the hotel has welcomed several thousand guests who seek an exclusive lifestyle experience with signature suites and rooms designed by Giorgio Armani, a delectable range of food and beverage choices, or the first in-hotel Armani/SPA.
A spokesperson for Emaar Hotels & Resorts said: “Armani Hotel Dubai has created a new benchmark in luxury hospitality, pushing the accepted norms and frontiers in the industry. The collaboration with Giorgio Armani brings a new level of aesthetics to the hotel. Additionally, the concept of Lifestyle Managers, who meet every need of the guests, introduced for the first time in Armani Hotel Dubai, has redefined service standards.”
The hotel also enjoys several special features, including the location in Burj Khalifa, which means it possesses unparalleled views of Dubai and beyond. The hotel actually occupies the floors concourse to 8 and levels 38 and 39. The hotel features 160 luxurious guest rooms and suites, seven innovative restaurants, exclusive retail outlets, and a spa.
Every aspect of the hotel’s design and service offerings has been designed and planned by Giorgio Armani himself, from the bespoke furnishings to restaurant menus and in-room amenities. Practicality and elegance, the cornerstones of Armani’s signature style, combine with precious materials and sophisticated finishes to create a highly personalized space.
The choice of restaurants, all hugely popular with guests and walk-in diners, includes a selection of world cuisines ranging from Japanese and Indian to Mediterranean and authentic Italian fine dining. Also popular among guests are the three exclusive retail outlets: Armani/Galleria, the first and only place in Dubai where the Giorgio Armani/Privé collection is showcased; Armani/Dolci, a luxurious confectionary store offering a selection of chocolates, and more; and Armani/Fiori, a floral boutique offering exquisite fresh flower arrangements and exclusively designed vases by Giorgio Armani.
Based on the philosophy that travel is as much an emotional journey as a physical one, Armani Hotel Dubai assigns each hotel guest a personal Lifestyle Manager who will serve as a personal contact and host from the moment they make a reservation to the time they check out and even beyond.
As part of Armani Hotel Dubai’s continuous commitment to originate value-added features, the hotel introduced Armani/SPA, offering fully tailored sensory experiences that suit individual needs. Each unique space in the Armani/SPA provides a context for personalized treatments, personal fitness, and sequential thermal bathing, as well as for private and social relaxation.
Armani Hotel Dubai is located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, described as “The Centre of Now”, and is within walking distance of The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, and some of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, including The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain which is pictured above.
Book Armani Hotel Dubai or any other luxury hotel via our luxury travel concierge for extra complimentary benefits. Our free benefits at Armani Hotel Dubai are:
- Upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Buffet breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- A complimentary lunch or dinner at Armani/Mediterraneo for two people, once per stay (excluding alcohol, taxes & gratuities)
- $35 USD Spa credit for any treatments during the stay
- EFree Wi-Fi throughout the entire stay
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
COPYRIGHT 2014 - 2023 LUXURY TRAVEL DIARY. DUPLICATION OUTSIDE OF LUXURYTRAVELDIARY.COM IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN.
Note: All benefits & upgrades subject to availability & Terms & Conditions, enquire for more information. Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor. Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.