I am a big fan of Delta Airlines and you and read my Delta flight reviews. They have recently opened their new Phoenix Delta Sky Club.
Delta’s brand new Delta Sky Club at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is located near the Delta gates on the new South Concourse, Terminal 3.
It offers a massive 7,500 square feet of retreat with a number of excellent features including:
- Design inspired by the Southwest desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colours
- Fresh, locally inspired cuisine and healthy food offerings
- A full-service bar that features seasonal cocktails, the Agave Experience – an extensive selection of tequila and mezcal that can be sampled in individual pours or tasting flights – and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Artwork throughout, including pieces from regional artists
- Comfortable seating, high-speed Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
“Our new Club in Phoenix creates an ideal space for guests to recharge,” said Claude Roussel, Managing Director — Delta Sky Club. “The unmatched Delta Sky Club experience will wow our guests traveling through Phoenix.”
This spring Delta will also debut a new Delta Sky Club at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Delta has also renovated and expanded Clubs across the network, the most recent of which was the refreshed Delta Sky Club at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, with more coming this year.
Over the past several years, Delta opened new flagship Delta Sky Clubs at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, which features local, seasonal fare from renowned chef Ethan Stowell. In the past 16 months, Delta Sky Club at Sea-Tac took home four industry awards, including the coveted International Yacht and Aviation Award in the Airport Lounge category for excellence in design, and Delta Sky Club at Atlanta B secured its first award last fall.
COPYRIGHT 2014 - 2023 LUXURY TRAVEL DIARY. DUPLICATION OUTSIDE OF LUXURYTRAVELDIARY.COM IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN.
Note: All benefits & upgrades subject to availability & Terms & Conditions, enquire for more information. Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.