Oetker Collection has a loyalty club called The Pearl Partner Program. This gives guests loyalty style benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
Oetker Hotels Loyalty Club: The Pearl Partner Program
Each of Oetker Collection’s one-of-a-kind luxury properties extends exclusive amenities and benefits to our Luxury Travel Concierge clients that you cannot access by booking direct or through a credit card company. This loyalty club is not a consumer loyalty club, it is a travel agent club and it enables us to share our benefits with you.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
If you want loyalty style benefits on your next hotel stay at an Oetker Collection hotel, book through our Luxury Travel Concierge. You will get our complimentary benefits which include:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- Allocation of the best room in the category
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Spa or F&B credit of 85 € for each stay of 1 night and 170 € for 2 nights or more
- Personalized welcome amenity and note from the senior management
Find Oetker Collection Promotional Offers
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals and special offers at some Oetker Collection hotels which you can take advantage of. You will find these deals on their websites and can book them with us to also benefit from our complimentary perks.
The perks outlined above will be added in for free via our concierge and can also be combined with these Oetker Collection offers and deals.
Some of our favourite Oetker Collection hotels include:
- Le Bristol Paris, Paris, France
- L’Apogee Courchevel, Courchevel, France
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa, Vence, France
- Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc, Cap D’Antibes, France
- The Lanesborough, London, United Kingdom
- Brenners Park Hotel & Spa, Baden Baden, Germany
- Palais Namaskar, Marrakech, Morocco
- Eden Rock, St. Barth, French West Indies
- Fregate Private Island, Seychelles
- Palacio Tangara, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.