Benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa are easy to book at Peninsula Hotels & Resorts if you know how.
In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritised for free breakfasts, upgrades and more, on your next booking at pretty any luxury Peninsula Hotel. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
If you want loyalty style benefits on your next hotel stay at a Peninsula hotel, the only way to do this is by booking through a partner travel agency, that is a member of this program. Our Luxury Travel Concierge travel agency is a member of the official, invitation only, The PenClub rewards loyalty club. This loyalty club is not a consumer loyalty club, it is a travel agent club and it enables us to share our benefits with you. When you book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, you will get our PenClub complimentary benefits which include:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Food and beverage credit of USD100 per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- “Peninsula Time”: Flexible check-in and check-out times in all hotels
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or face treatment (excluding manicure and/or pedicure)
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
Find Peninsula Hotel Promotional Offers
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at Peninsula hotels which work like a promo code and that you can take advantage of when you book with us. These second, third or fourth night free offers can be found on the Peninsula hotel homepage, or we can share the offers we have access to via email. The offers depend on the dates and the season you want to book. Our perks can also be combined with these Peninsula Hotels deals.
Peninsula hotels include:
- The Peninsula Chicago
- The Peninsula Beijing
- The Peninsula Beverley Hills
- The Peninsula New York (Midtown Manhattan)
- The Peninsula Paris
- The Peninsula Bangkok
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Manila
- The Peninsula Tokyo
- The Peninsula Shanghai
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.