Belmond Hotels has a loyalty program called The Bellini Club. This gives guests loyalty style benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
Belmond Bellini Loyalty Club
Our Luxury Travel Concierge travel agency is a member of the official Belmond Bellini Club. This loyalty club is not a consumer loyalty club, it is a travel agent club and it works similarly to the programs of Virtuoso.
The good news is that, because we are a Bellini Club preferred partner, our benefits package tends to be better than other agents and you do not need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
Belmond hotels partner directly with a small number of agencies including our own Luxury Travel Concierge to give priority privileges at this luxury hotel brand. We are part of the Belmond Bellini Club so when you book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, you will get our preferred partner complimentary benefits which include:
- VIP welcome treats with a local taste
- Buffet or full breakfast daily for two
- Space available complimentary upgrade on arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Clients who spend $5,000+ USD at any one property or tour are eligible to receive a $500 USD gift voucher for future travel of $2,500 USD or more at a different Belmond property (to be booked by same agent)
- $90 USD fully flexible hotel/resort credit per junior suite or room, per stay
- $200 USD fully flexible hotel/resort credit per full suite, per stay
Some of our favourite Belmond hotels include:
- Belmond Cipriani
- Belmond St Petersburg
- Copacabana Palace, Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel das Cataratas, Iguassu Falls
- Belmond Iguassu Falls
- La Résidence d’Angkor, Siem Reap
- Hotel Splendido, Portofino
- Villa San Michele, Florence
- Sanctuary Lodge, Machu Picchu
- Reid’s Palace, Madeira
- Grand Hotel Europe, St Petersburg
- Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town
- La Residencia, Mallorca
- Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Oxfordshire
Unfortunately, the specific benefits outlined below do not extend to train journeys, such as the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express around Europe, the Belmond Andean Explorer through Peru, or the Belmond Hiram Bingham Eastern & Oriental Express. Equally, they are not relevant to Belmond River Cruises, but if you book with Luxury Travel Concierge we can offer our own bespoke loyalty benefits and cashback for the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
Interestingly, Belmond will be joining the IGH Intercontinental Loyalty Club over the next few years which will result in interesting redemption options at hotels like the Belmond Cipriani.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor. Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.