Carrier Norwegian Airlines is set to increase the number of premium seats on some of its new B787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. The current layout is 309 in economy and 35 in Premium but some new planes will be offering 56 Premium seats which is 21 more than currently offered.
What Do You Get If You Fly In Norwegian’s Premium Cabin?
- Lounge access at selected airports (from a partnership with No1 lounges)
- Priority Boarding
- Fast Track through security where available
- Comfortable seat in the Premium cabin with 46 inch legroom (compares with 38 inches on BA World Traveller Plus)
- 2 checked bags x 20 kg included (compares to 2x23kg luggage on BA World Traveller Plus)
- Seat reservation
- Complimentary drinks before departure
- Pre-dinner drinks
- 3-course dinner including drinks
- USB charger and power outlet by your seat
- State-of-the-art touch screen entertainment system
You can read our review of Norwegian Airline’s Premium Economy to find out what the flight experience is like. We think it is much like the 1980’s Business Class without the cigarette smoke!
Norwegian have also told us that they will be launching their B737 Max plane on transatlantic routes, which is the plane that promises unbelievable $69 USD transatlantic seat prices.
Norwegian has also just launched new routes from London Gatwick to Seattle and Denver (the latter being ideal for skiing in Beaver Creek or Aspen).
Note: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.