Jumeirah Sirius is Jumeirah hotel’s loyalty scheme that enables you to collect Sirius points. By collecting these points, you get more value for your spend and are getting the best deal at Jumeirah Hotels. It aims to reward its most loyal guests, and if you frequently stay at this brand of luxury hotel, it is well worth joining. Guests can join for free and earn and redeem valuable rewards when they stay at one of many Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
The problem with this loyalty scheme is that Jumeirah hotels are skewed to Dubai, so collecting and redeeming points and miles in this scheme is brilliant if you spend a lot of time in Dubai. However, beyond Dubai, there are only certain cities where you can earn and redeem these points. So the point spending and redeeming deals around the world are limited to the cities where Jumeirah hotels are located.
There is a small selection of Jumeirah Hotels beyond Dubai, where you can collect and redeem these points. There are Jumeirah hotels in Abu Dhabi which include the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers, Jumeirah At Etihad Towers Residences, Jumeirah At Saadiyat Island Resort and Jumeirah Al Wathba Desert Resort & Spa.
Around the rest of the world, there is Jumeirah Royal Saray in Bahrain, Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait, Jumeirah Bali is opening soon. A Jumeirah Hotel is opening in Guangzhou, and Jumeirah Jabal Omar is opening in Makkah. In the Maldives, there is Jumeirah Vittaveli. In Shanghai, China, Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel will soon be opening. There is already the Jumeirah Nanjing in China, and in Oman, there is the Jumeirah Muscat Bay coming soon.
In Europe, there is a Jumeirah in Frankfurt, and in London, there is the Grosvenor House Suites By Jumeirah Living, Jumeirah Carlton Tower, Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in Knightsbridge near Harrods. There is also a Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, ideal for sunshine in the Mediterranean summer!
But the best Jumeirah hotels are probably in Dubai, and there is such a huge choice! Remember to book Jumeirah hotels with our luxury travel concierge for exclusive free benefits and a better deal.
When booking hotel rooms at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts, you will earn two types of Sirius Loyalty points.
Tier Points determine your Tier Status (membership level). You cannot exchange these for rewards, and they have no monetary value in terms of redeeming them for nights. Guests earn two Tier Points for every USD spent at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts. While these won’t help you get a better deal, they will give you more value from each stay by giving you valuable extra free benefits like free breakfast.
It is worth knowing that whatever your membership level or tier, book with our luxury travel concierge and you will get a great deal and free breakfast so it is always worth asking us for a quote before you make your booking. For example, our free benefits at Book Jumeirah Al Qasr Dubai for no extra cost are:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
- Bottle of wine in room on arrival
- A complimentary dinner for up to two people per room in Arboretum, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes, and gratuities
- 60 minute Aromatherapy Spa Treatment and use of Talise Fitness facilities and fitness classes
- Access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- PLUS you will get your usual Jumeirah Sirius rewards and status too
Membership level is decided by the number of Tier Points you collect every 12 months (from the date you join the program or renewal). Blue membership is the first level, Silver the second, and Gold is the top-level.
Each level has exclusive benefits, and as your membership moves from Blue to Silver then Gold, these VIP benefits become more valuable.
Blue membership is the base joining level and you get:
- Two Jumeirah Sirius Points for every USD dollar spent across Jumeirah Hotels, Resorts & Residences globally
- Complimentary internet access
- After your first stay, you will get a free night on your next stay when you stay a minimum of 4 nights (booking must be made through the Jumeirah Contact Centre)
Silver membership is reached after collecting 10,000 Tier Points in a time span of 12 months.
Silver members receive:
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two
- Late check-out until 2:00 pm (upon request only and subject to availability)
- A unique Jumeirah amenity
- Complimentary transfer in the Maldives (when staying a minimum of five nights)
- 15% savings on selected Jumeirah spas and leisure facilities
- 15% savings on entry to Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai for you & 4 guests
- 10% savings on dining in all Jumeirah restaurants (this is applicable for food & beverage)
- 50% Bonus Jumeirah Sirius Points for every $1 USD spent in any Jumeirah hotel or resort
Gold membership, Jumeirah Sirius’ best level, is reached after collecting 40,000 Tier Points in 12 months. Gold members receive:
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary full breakfast for two
- Late check-out until 4:00 pm (upon request and subject to availability)
- A unique Jumeirah amenity
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in and not applicable at Jumeirah Living Residences)
- 20% savings on selected Jumeirah spas and leisure facilities
- 25% savings on entry to Dubai’s Wild Wadi Waterpark for you and four guests
- 10% savings on dining in Jumeirah Restaurants (applicable for Food & Beverage)
- Club Executive Lounge access for you and one guest
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah access for you and three guests
- 50% Bonus Jumeirah Sirius Points for every USD dollar spent in any Jumeirah hotel or resort
Jumeirah Sirius Points
Jumeirah Sirius Points can be exchanged for rewards and privileges. You can earn Jumeirah Sirius points by spending your money at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts. There a few options, though, to boost your account:
Guests earn two Jumeirah Sirius Points for every USD dollar spent across Jumeirah Hotels, Resorts & Residences. Silver and Gold elite members automatically receive a bonus of a 50% Jumeirah Sirius Points, so they earn three Jumeirah Sirius Points for every USD dollar spent in any Jumeirah hotel or resort.
You can also earn Jumeirah Sirius Points for eating and drinking at Jumeirah hotels, even when you are not staying at them, so it is worth joining up even before you have a stay planned if you are likely to spend money in their restaurants.
You can also earn Jumeirah Sirius Points at selected Jumeirah Talise Spa’s. Again, you don’t need to be staying at the hotel to collect these points.
Why Would You Collect Jumeirah Sirius Points?
You can redeem Jumeirah Sirius Points for free hotel nights at any of Jumeirah’s hotels with no blackout dates. As long as there is a standard room available, you can book it using your Jumeirah Sirius Points. The number of points required for a free night depends on the cost of and how luxury the hotel is along with the time you want to stay, with peak seasons costing more than off-peak at the same hotel.
Hotel redemptions range from 600 to 30,000. You can also use Jumeirah Sirius Points to upgrade your room to a higher room category, again the volume of points needed depends on the hotel, and the number of points required for a room upgrade depends on the room type, and room upgrades range from 150 to 40,000.
You can also redeem Jumeirah Sirius Points at most of the places you can earn them, including gourmet dining at award-winning restaurants within Jumeirah hotels around the world, even if you aren’t staying.
You can also redeem Jumeirah Sirius Points for a luxurious lifestyle experience at participating Jumeirah hotels, even when you’re not staying the night, from treatments to airport transfers.
Jumeirah Sirius Points can be converted to airline miles. Airline partners are Qatar Airways, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, and Saudia Airlines. Usually, converting hotel points to airline points offers a pretty poor rate of exchange when valuing the points, and usually, you do better booking hotels or meals with the points than booking flights.
Best Way To Spend Jumeirah Sirius Points
You can use your Sirius Jumeirah Points for a free stay at Jumeirah’s iconic and world-famous Burj Al Arab hotel “for free”. But we would spend our points or choose to stay at one of the other hotels in the Jumeirah Madinat hotel complex. We have picked the very best Jumeirah hotels in Dubai in case you need advice.
Jumeirah Sirius Points don’t expire as long as, in the past 12 months, you have collected points through any eligible spending at any Jumeirah hotel or resort.
You can also earn air miles with more than 15 participating airlines during your Jumeirah stay. Present your airline frequent flyer number and Sirius Jumeirah card at check-in. Jumeirah’s airline partners all offer 1 mile per $1 USD spent during a qualified stay. If you are staying with Jumeirah but not on a qualifying room rate, you will earn 1 mile per $1 USD on your spend with Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, excluding room charges.
If you stay at any Jumeirah Hotel or Resort for 15 nights or more in a calendar year, whether consecutive nights or a cumulative number of stays, you will earn a bonus of 5,000 miles.
It is always worth subscribing to their loyalty program if you stay at one of their hotels. The best way to spend your Jumeirah Sirius Points is to use them for hotel stays, drinks, meals, and spa treatments or for other hotel expenses that are billed to your room.
Which Is Best?
Which is the best luxury hotel for a family, couple, or honeymoon? Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr Vs Al Naseem Vs Mina A’Salam Vs Burj Al Arab? The best luxury hotels within the Madinat Jumeirah complex for luxury and club lounge are the palatial Al Qasr and the new Al Naseem. While supposedly 6-Star, the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is the glitziest, but I find its height and the level of glitz overwhelming, plus it doesn’t have a club lounge. The Jumeirah Beach Resort is stunning and large but more high-rise. I prefer the low-rise nature of the Al Qasr and the new Al Naseem. You cannot go wrong with either.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.