Which is The Best Four Seasons In Miami? The most luxurious hotels in Miami include the Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club right on Miami Beach, and the Four Seasons Hotel Miami in the Brickell neighborhood but not on the beach.
Neither of these hotels has a club lounge (we review the best hotel club lounges in Miami separately) but don’t worry, book via our luxury travel concierge and you will get the following free benefits at all Four Seasons hotels including the Four Seasons Miami and The Surf Club, for the same price as their website:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Food and beverage credit or spa credit of $100 USD per stay (where you can spend your credit depends on the hotel but the value is always $100 USD)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary welcome gift
Review: Four Seasons Surf Club
The Surfside Four Seasons is beautiful and right on the beach. It is my favorite Four Seasons in Miami and is the best choice for the following reasons:
- Location just a few blocks south of the luxurious Bal Harbour shops and 20-minutes drive from South Beach
- The beach is just steps away
- The rooms have been beautifully and recently refurbished and offer stunning views
- Glass fronted balconies enable you to enjoy the sunshine in your own private space
- The pool is super stylish and the gardens edge the beach with plenty of loungers
- The bar has a tropical feel with high ceilings
- The hotel oozes sophistication with photo opportunities at every corner
Whether you are a family, a couple, or with friends, this Four Seasons has it all.
Four Seasons Miami
Located in the Bricknell neighborhood, this is very much an urban hotel in Miami so it doesn’t offer the resort feel of the Four Seasons Surfside resort.
This hotel has a convenient location downtown Miami’s financial center and it does have a two-acre, rooftop pool terrace, surrounded by palm trees and seventh-floor views but it does feel like a city resort rather than a resort hotel or a place to take a vacation.
In our opinion, the Surf Club wins hands down but if you aren’t sure, you could multi-center and try both, and make your own judgment.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.