If you have ever been even slightly tempted to safari, we have an unbeatable deal for you in our Luxury Travel Auctions this week. For those that don’t know, our travel auctions are unique one-off items that are auctioned directly on behalf of the hotel or tour operator. You can bid and win your dream holiday or luxury travel item in our auctions. Bid from anywhere in the world, all you need is a Paypal account.
This particular auction item is an amazing 2-night safari stay for 2 guests in a Luxury Safari Tent at the amazing Cottar’s 1920’s Safari Camp which lies right next to the Maasai Mara game reserve in Kenya. Stay includes full board, drinks, and safari activities and is valued at up to $3,564 USD / £2,680 GBP*. Currently, the price is $75 USD. Realistically, this auction item is likely to sell for more than $75 USD, but with just 2 days of the auction left, you will undoubtedly bag yourself a bargain.
If this doesn’t float your boat, there are over 60 more auction items to choose from including:
- 2 Nights At A Romantic 4 Star Hotel In The Cotswolds, Currently £106.00 GBP (Approx. $140.98 USD)
- 3 Nights For 8 Ppl In An Oceanfront Villa In Koh Samui, Thailand, Currently £276.00 GBP (Approx. $367.08 USD)
- Unicobag US Domestic Return Baggage Transfer For Up To 4 Bags, Currently £1.99 GBP (Approx. $2.65 USD)
- 3 Nights For 4 Ppl In A Luxury Villa In Calangute, Goa, India, Currently £9.00 GBP (Approx. $11.97 USD)
- 7 Night Stay For 6 People In A Luxury Villa in Antigua, Currently £1000.00 GBP (Approx. $1,330.00 USD)
- 2 Nights Glamping For 4 Ppl In Palm Desert, California, USA, Currently £300.00 GBP (Approx. $399.00 USD)
- Wild Gros Morne Tablelands Boat Tour For 2 People In Canada, Currently £0.99 GBP (Approx. $1.32 USD)
- 2 Nights at Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort, Thailand, Currently £18.00 GBP (Approx. $23.94 USD)
- 3 Nights At The 5* Hyatt Regency Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, Currently £13.00 GBP (Approx. $17.29 USD)
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.