Benefits such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, offers, discounts, and credit to spend in the bar, restaurant or spa are easy to book at Six Senses Hotels & Resorts if you know-how.
You would be amazed at how many luxury travelers miss out on these free hotel perks. In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritized for free breakfasts, upgrades, and more, on your next booking at pretty much any Six Senses Hotel & Resort. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
Six Senses partners directly with high-end Virtuoso travel agencies including our own Luxury Travel Concierge. This means that we offer priority privileges at Six Senses hotels and resorts. You also do not need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
If you want to book a room or a suite at a Six Senses hotel, we can advise on the hotel and rooms you might want to select. You can also go to the Six Senses website direct to decide on rooms, rates, and dates. Then book through our Luxury Travel Concierge.
You will benefit from the following perks at pretty much every Six Senses Hotel:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Food and beverage credit of $100 USD per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
Find Six Senses Promotional Offers
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at Six Senses hotels which you can take advantage of on their website. Each hotel will have its own specific special offers and promo code. Our perks outlined above can also be combined with these Six Senses deals.
Six Senses hotels include:
- China: Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain
- Fiji: Six Senses Fiji
- France: Six Senses Residences Courchevel
- Maldives: Six Senses Laamu
- Oman: Six Senses Zighy Bay
- Portugal: Six Senses Douro Valley
- Seychelles: Six Senses Zil Pasyon
- Singapore: Six Senses Duxton
- Thailand: Six Senses Samui
- Thailand: Six Senses Yao Noi
- Turkey: Six Senses Kaplankaya
- Vietnam: Six Senses Con Dao
- Vietnam: Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.