Benefits and deals such as room upgrades, free breakfasts, credit to spend in the bar or spa and other offers and discounts are available from specialist luxury travel agents and Concierges at The Luxury Collection: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Starwood: The Luxury Collection (or Sheraton if you are more old school), links in with the Marriott brand via its loyalty scheme; points can be transferred between the two schemes on a 1 SPG = 3 Marriott Rewards basis.
In this article, I share my very simple tips to ensure that you are prioritized for free breakfasts, upgrades, and more, on your next booking at any SPG (Sheraton) The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts. Crucially, you can benefit from all these extras whilst still booking the same rates as on the hotel’s website direct.
How To Get Your Upgrade & Benefits
The Luxury Collection: Starwood Hotels & Resorts, partners with Virtuoso branded travel agents including our Luxury Travel Concierge. Crucially, you do not need to hold a specific credit card or to commit to a membership to book with us.
If you want to book a room or a suite at an SPG The Luxury Collection Hotel & Resort, we can advise on the hotel and rooms you might want to select. You can also go to the Luxury Collection website to decide on rooms, rates, and dates. Then book through our Luxury Travel Concierge, or another Virtuoso agent.
By booking with us or any of these agents, you will benefit from the following perks at every SPG (Sheraton) The Luxury Collection hotels & resorts:
- Continental breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applicable in restaurant only)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Offers, Deals & Discounts
In addition to the perks and upgrades outlined above, there are deals at SPG (Sheraton) A Luxury Collection hotels that can be found when you search for dates on their reservations pages.
The Luxury Collection hotels that offer these benefits include:
- Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
- The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Benefits are relevant at all TLuxury Collection Hotels & Resorts and you can find a full list on the The Luxury Collection hotels website.
New Luxury Collection Hotels Include:
- The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London – Opened April 24, 2017
- The Westbury, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mayfair-London – Opened April 4, 2017
- Hôtel de Berri, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris – Opening June, 2018
- The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan – Opening April 1, 2018
- The Langley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Buckinghamshire – Opening June, 2018
- Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina d’Ampezzo – Opened May 31, 2017
- Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Limassol – Opening March 26, 2018
- Le Place Vendome, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Doha – Opening April, 2020
- Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba (Jordan): Opening April 1, 2018
- Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Napa Valley, California, USA: Opened March 30, 2017
- The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, Georgia, USA: Opening December 1, 2017
- Perry Lane Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Savannah, Georgia, USA: Opening March 15, 2018
- The Joseph, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville, USA: Opening 2019
- The Hotel Ajax, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Telluride, Colorado, USA: Opening August, 2018
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor.
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.