Name: Jannah Burj Al Sarab
Location: United Arab Emirates
The sparkling new Burj Al Sarab, operated by Jannah Hotels and Resorts, will official open its doors next month. I have already reviewed their stunning Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah Abu Dhabi. This hotel promises to be just as luxury. Located on Mina Street in Al Zahiyat (Tourist Club Area), Burj Al Sarab is at the heart of the developing Abu Dhabi Central Business District with excellent access to Al Maryah Island, Reem Island, the Al Mina District and Saadiyat Island. Burj Al Sarab offers the latest in technology and connectivity to executives without compromising on style, comfort and service. This five-star 18-storey property is located in the Mina area of Abu Dhabi and offers 318 rooms, restaurants, cafes, SPA and a sport centre.
Burj Al Sarab’s range of executive suites are some of the most spacious suites around and with the renowned Karim Service team at your beck and call, you can be assured that everything is taken care of while you focus on your business. Jannah Deluxe Rooms are perfect for the executive on the go, featuring 30sqm of luxury living, king size Jannah Spa Bed or two twin size Jannah Spa beds, work desk and executive chair with the comfort of 24-hour in-suite dining and an in-suite safe.
The top suite is the Royal Suite has ocean views, smartly designed, spacious and perfect for a small team of executives, the Royal Suites offer 176sqm of the very best in comfort. These suites provide large open-plan living room areas with lounge, 6 seat dining table and fully furnished kitchens. The master bedroom features a king size Jannah Spa Bed and ensuite bathroom while the two guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms can be furnished with either additional king size Jannah Spa Beds or two twin size Jannah Spa Beds.
What better way to compliment your lifestyle than by having your very own personal genie? More than the traditional concierge or butler, our Karims are talented, focused on outstanding service and trained to anticipate your every need and comply with utmost efficiency. Available at all Jannah properties, the Karim service is available 24 hours and delivers an unprecedented level of service through unobtrusive and personalized care.
Karim – Your Personal Genie
- General assistance – Wake-up calls followed by tea or coffee, foam bath with candles or therapeutic pillows.
- Family care – Access to friendly and experienced babysitters, medical assistance liaising and procuring medicine.
Karim – Your Streetwise Guide
- Streetwise – Acting as a guide when moving around in Abu Dhabi and offering assistance on everything from car purchases and finding a school for the kids, to arranging visas and residency permits.
- Informed and up-to-date – Provides an unforgettable experience for the entire family from exploring the nearby mangroves with a professional guide or arranging family biking tours to name but a few.
Karim – Your Personal Assistant
- Personal assistant / Household secretary –Carrying out personal shopping, sorting the mail, arranging school pick-ups and drop-offs, parking and managing personnel like chauffeurs.
- Wardrobe care – (What we call valeting) Unpacking, packing, shoe polishing, laundry and pressing.
- Executive secretary – SIM card access, taking care of basic office administration, parcels, couriers, event and reception organization.
Karim – Your Romantic Assistant
- Romantic Assistant – Call on Karim for your special events, anniversaries, birthdays and surprise experiences.
- Culinary engagements – With excellent communication skills, knowledge of fine foods and a passion for serving, the Karim can arrange special dining experiences.
Karim – Your Travel Partner
- Travel partner – Collecting boarding passes, luggage assistance, airport meet and greets, chauffeur driving, pick-ups and drop-offs.
- City guide – the Karim can suggest and arrange tours, excursions, cinema sessions, airline tickets, restaurants, private jets, yachts, boats, golf tee-times, exclusive cars, airport transportation and many other things.
Rooftop Pool and Spa
Built for efficiency and overlooking the Abu Dhabi Corniche and with great ocean views, the rooftop wellness area is the perfect place to start or end your day. Enhance your well-being at the state-of-the-art Gym and adjacent Pool. Rooftop shisha Lounge and relax in the separate male and female locker rooms, each equipped with their own Jacuzzi.
CEO of Jannah hotels Mr Darwiche revealed “We are keen to strengthen our presence in Dubai ahead of Expo 2020 which is one of the most important international events”, “Jannah is considering opening a resort on Ras Al Khaimah beaches” adding that the group also plans to manage some hotels in Bahrain and Oman.
Regarding the Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, Jannah’s first property in Abu Dhabi, he said the hotel had achieved high occupancy rates reaching 82 per cent since the start of this year, adding that suite rates average around Dh742, which is suitable for the guests.
Mr Darwiche appreciated the recent hosting by Eastern Mangroves Suites of the HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan Global Arabian Horse Flat Racing Festival and said the event boosted occupancy at the hotel to its highest levels.
Jannah has also revealed that it plans to open another property in Dubai’s Marina in 2016.
Disclosure: Most of our property, service & product reviews are sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced by any sponsor.