Do you want to take a trip on a chartered plane filled with like-minded miles and points enthusiasts? If so, the Star MegaDo is the event for you! This annual event charters a plane and organizes exclusive frequent flyer events and tours. The next one starts tomorrow!
For the Star MegaDO 6 2015, a Scandinavian Airlines 737-800 plane has been chartered and will fly from Stockholm to Toulouse, France, and then onto London from May 11, 2015 to May 13, 2015.
Star MegaDo 6 events include:
- Exclusive tour of the A350 final assembly line
- Behind-the-scenes tour of T2, The Queens Terminal at London Heathrow airport and meet Mark Schwab, President and CEO of Star Alliance
- A day with Scandinavian Airlines seeing their new Business Class and refurbished planes while learning about their loyalty program – SAS Eurobonus
- Top tier Concierge elite status with Club Carlson (for attendees staying at the host hotels)
- You Get a Private Tour of the New A350 Airbus
Tickets for the MegaDo cost:
- Economy $999 USD (free meals and open bar)
- Exit row $1,499 USD (blocked middle seat, free meals, and open bar)
- Business class $1,799 USD (priority boarding, blocked middle seat, free meals, open bar with Champagne and premium drinks)
The Champagne Flows Freely on the Star MegaDo 6 but prices do not include the transatlantic flights to get to Stockholm and come back from London. Hotels are also not included but discounted rates have been arranged.
Note: Benefits offered correct at the time of writing but may be amended at discretion of the vendor. Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.