Do you want to take a trip on a chartered plane filled with like-minded miles and points enthusiasts? If so, the Star MegaDo is the event for you! This annual event charters a plane and organizes exclusive frequent flyer events and tours. The next one starts tomorrow!
For the Star MegaDO 6 2015, a Scandinavian Airlines 737-800 plane has been chartered and will fly from Stockholm to Toulouse, France, and then onto London from May 11, 2015 to May 13, 2015.
Star MegaDo 6 events include:
- Exclusive tour of the A350 final assembly line
- Behind-the-scenes tour of T2, The Queens Terminal at London Heathrow airport and meet Mark Schwab, President and CEO of Star Alliance
- A day with Scandinavian Airlines seeing their new Business Class and refurbished planes while learning about their loyalty program – SAS Eurobonus
- Top tier Concierge elite status with Club Carlson (for attendees staying at the host hotels)
- You Get a Private Tour of the New A350 Airbus
Tickets for the MegaDo cost:
- Economy $999 USD (free meals and open bar)
- Exit row $1,499 USD (blocked middle seat, free meals, and open bar)
- Business class $1,799 USD (priority boarding, blocked middle seat, free meals, open bar with Champagne and premium drinks)
The Champagne Flows Freely on the Star MegaDo 6 but prices do not include the transatlantic flights to get to Stockholm and come back from London. Hotels are also not included but discounted rates have been arranged.
Note: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.