Related: Private Jets
Due to the ever-growing need to reach the service or product you want wherever you are and whenever you need it, there is now a mobile app for almost everything. The private aviation sector is no exception to that trend. I have just discovered the LunaJets App that makes private jet travel easier and more efficient than ever before.
LunaJets, the leading private jet booking platform in Europe, has been working on a new mobile app that will allow their clients to charter private jets, anywhere, anytime at the best possible market price. Whether you need to organize a business trip, a romantic getaway or need to fly with your family, the LunaJets team is reachable from the palm of your hand, 24/7.
The app also integrates hundreds of heavily discounted flights (also known as empty legs). These flights can enable clients to fly for up to 80% less. The app even features a personalised alert system to notify them about the flights they are interested in. I really liked this feature because I did not receive any intrusive alerts, just targeted information. The only thing here is that you need to be registered to have this service.
Eymeric Segard, LunaJets CEO, said: “we are very excited to offer this game changing app to our customers. Only necessary information is provided to our clients from our new App. We combine the best of 2 worlds, technology and outstanding service to keep helping our clients to pay less and fly more, now on mobile.”
Their App is made up of must-have functions for flying private, when you need it, wherever you are:
Requesting a flight
– Easily and efficiently request one-way, return and multi-destination trips
– A selection of 4,800 modern aircraft at your fingertips
– Catered to you – fly with your pets or smoke on board.
Accessing exclusive empty legs
– An access to a huge empty leg network, averaging 200 offers a day on average
– Find the empty leg you need by location, date, price or plane type
– Be the first to be informed of any empty leg without being harassed by alerts
Register for a personalised service
– Save your preferred routes to benefit from bespoke deal information
– Receive non-intrusive empty leg updates according to your preferences
– Manage your bookings, flight updates and provide feedback
The LunaJets App is also great at keeping you informed thanks to detailed fleet information pages, a comprehensive glossary and a thorough FAQ page.
LunaJets’ App is also available on Blackberry World. Their strategy for developing such software for a niche product like the Blackberry is interesting. They know that Blackberry is still by far the most used working tool in the financial industry – a key target audience for LunaJets, given the huge time-saving and privacy advantages of private jets for senior executives.
Disclosure: Our property, service and product reviews are sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own and are in no way influenced by the sponsor.