During our last stay at the Metropole in Monte-Carlo, we were invited to their 10th Anniversary party, a delightful event down by their pool. The goody bag handed to us when we left contained a superb set of ESPA products to promote their Metropole ESPA Monte-Carlo. We have teamed these with some other luxury beauty products (and a cheeky sea horse) to make up a set worth over £100 GBP, and we are giving this away to one lucky reader.
To enter, all you need to do is like LuxuryTravelDiary on facebook and issue the following tweet: “RT @LuxTravelDiary Win a luxury travel goody bag worth over £100 GBP http://wp.me/p4Uk7S-eH. RT and FB like us to enter!”
The winner will be notified by DM (direct message) via Twitter, so you will also need to follow @LuxTravelDiary so we can contact you by DM and let you know you have won.
The closing date for entries is 30th September 2014.
The winner has been announced as: @angep1969
- ESPA Lifestage Release Moisturisor
- ESPA Lift and Firm Intensive Eye Serum
- ESPA Body Smoothing Shower Gel
- Rimmel Instand Tan and Mitt
- L’Occitane Verbena Body Lotion
- Molton Brown Sandlewood Nourishing Body Lotion
- Payot Lotion Essentielle Tonique
- Clinique Super Strawberry Chubby Stick
- Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick (Starkers)
- Karl Lagerfeld Eau De Parfume (Sample)
- Ghost the Fragrance (Sample)
- Nina by Nina Ricci (Sample)
- Yellow Monte-Carlo Bay Sea Horse (For Bath Time)