Another essential date for your Luxury Travel Diary, and one of the top insider events for the discerning luxury traveller.
Following the huge success of the 2013 Hyatt DO, Driven2Travel from the flyertalk forum has organised another tempting event brimming with prizes. It will take place at the Hyatt London, The Churchill, from 23rd-26th October 2014. It offers the opportunity to meet up with like-minded people, have fun and find out what’s new in the travel industry.
Enjoy the preferential rate of £290 (double occupancy) per night bed and full breakfast in the Montagu restaurant (Diamond confirmed suite upgrade certificates may be used). This is a great rate for a weekend break at this hotel and also includes 3,000 bonus points for booking 2 nights or 10,000 bonus points for booking 4 nights.
The Hyatt London the Churchill is sponsoring a complementary Champagne reception at 19:00 on Thursday 23rd October. American Express is sponsoring a complementary Champagne reception and Charity Gala dinner on Saturday 25th October raising money for HUSk Cambodia. All sorts of interim events are set up between these main events.
This year, Clinique will provide all participants with a wonderful travel set – one tailored to men and one for women. Also in the goodybag are gifts from American Express, Rococo chocolates, Sugru & Jing tea.
This event offers the ultimate travel competition. A stay in the hotel for 2 nights will qualify you for an entry into the prize draw. Previously, everyone who qualified for the prize draw received a prize. The same is plan for this year.
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap have generously donated a 2 night stay in a deluxe room including breakfast. This is a beautiful hotel and a good opportunity to see the work that HUSK Cambodia do.
- The Churchill in London have again offered a 2-night weekend stay in a club room, a great prize for those wanting to return to the hotel after the event.
- New for this year is the HR Mainz, who have offered a 2-night stay in a club view room. We love this hotel and had a great experience recently. Mainz is easy to reach from Frankfurt, so should be useable by all.
- 2 nights B+B at the beautiful Park Hyatt Goa, including an Indian-inspired massage for 2.
- 2 nights in a deluxe room at the chic Hyatt Paris Madeleine (naturally, including breakfast).
- 2 night weekend stay including full breakfast at the impressive Grand Hyatt Shanghai.
- 2 nights B+B at the beautiful new Park Hyatt Vienna. We stayed here recently and it’s a fabulous hotel with wonderful leisure facilities.
- 3 nights in a Club seaview room at the Hyatt Regency Danang in Vietnam – a great beach for couples or families – also the potential to join up with the Vietnam event next year.
- A suite upgrade certificate at sleek Hyatt Times Square. Note that this is valid on all bookings (including stays booked using points) and there is no maximum stay according to the voucher.
Please see the details of our October 2015 Hyatt Event here.
To see how the event went, read my review of the Flyertalk Churchill event here!
Disclosure: Our property, service and product reviews are sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own and are in no way influenced by the sponsor.